Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am eating!





I am on soft foods now and let me tell you, everything tastes so good! I can't eat a lot, which is the plan, and I am being choosey about what I do eat. It is SuperBowl Sunday and I am making turkey meat Chili! (I know I live in TX but I can use turkey if I want to.) Of course, no cornbread but I can put low fat cheese on top because it has protein.



I worked out on the eliptical for 30 minutes today and tomorrow I get my Valentine, which is a new treadmill. I am pretty excited!



My scraproom is flooded again due to the hot water heater. This is the 3rd time we have replaced it in the 14 years we have owned this house. Why it is always my scraproom, I do not know. Jim has been sucking up water for 2 days. We have decided that we probably need a water softener and will have to tile the floor. The carpet has been replaced once and now its has been wet again twice in the last month. Time to put in tile. So anyway, I had the urge to scrap so I did 2 digis. It is a kit by Kim Gehring called Boy Oh Boy. I get my digis printed at Costco for 2.99 for a 12 x 12 but I may also do these in paper, I like them so much. Theyare my handsome grandsons, Kaden and Brady.

No comments: