Monday, December 28, 2009

It has been forever (Halloween) since I posted anything. A lot has happened. I just got home from spending Christmas with my grandsons in MS. PJ is in California visiting his Dad. I saw him on the 20th for our Christmas.
I am seriously considering Lap Band surgery. I have an appointment to see the doctor 1/4/10. I have been overweight since I went through menopause at 42. I really want to do this. I want to be healthy. I want to get in the floor and play with my grandsons. It will not be easy. This is no miracle. I will still have to eat right. I will definately have to exercise, because this 56 yr old body just won't go back like it use to. It is a long, tough road ahead, but I need to do it and I need help. I guess I just want you to know that I am starting a new beginning. Sorry to be so serious. I promise to post Christmas photos soon. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Heather Plank said...

I wish you luck woman. I am joining weight watchers at work and start on the 12th. I want to feel better too and just like the way I look. I don't know much about that surgery so please get as much info as you can - so you can be sure it's what you want. I am pulling for ya! And maybe we can use each other for support ;0)

prashant said...

So we were all wishing, praying and waiting.

Work from home India