Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scrappy Stuff

I am working on the many photos that I have to scrap from early June when Kaden and Brady visited Texas. We went camping, to the pool and to Schlitterbaun. then we went back to the pool at Gamma and Popaw's house. These boys love the water. Since Tallyscrapper isn't selling kits at the moment, I bought one from Treasured Scrapbboking and I love it!
Kaden at the Beach in Port Aransas, TX.
Kaden,in the pool with his cousins, at Gamma and Popaw Jim's house.

7 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Fabulous layouts! I like what you did for the scrapfit challenge and THANKS SO MUCH for playing along!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Great LO! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT.

Katie said...

great water pages! love your use of patterned paper in both of them.

Unknown said...

Love all the layes! Great take on tha challenge! Hugs Pia

Jodi said...

great lo!! great layers! What a fun color combo for summer pages! Thanks for playing along! I can't wait to see what you create for the next challenge!

Liz said...

This is adorabable love it

Bamabel said...

Awesome page! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!!!

Aymee