Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tally Time

Some of the food.

My Tally friends.

Christine, the Top Tally.


I haven't posted in a while because my Mother has been at my house and does not like for me to scrap or get on the computer. She wants my undivided attention. And she is driving me crazy! Everyday, I hear, "I want to go home." She knew when I bought the plane ticket, she would be here 3 weeks.
We are taking her to Corpus Christi this weekend. She is pretty excited about that. She loves Corpus Christi and it has probably been 10 years since she has been there.
Went to dinner at Ciao2 on Saturday. Got to meet Christine, who is the Top Tally, owner of Tallyscrapper. Saw my friends Dorothy and Marty again. Also, met another Tallyscrapper, Jen. We will all be going to the TX Tally Rally in July, so it was nice to meet them ahead of time. We had wonderful food, cooked by Chef Patrick. Everyone was impressed. We took a photo in front of the FORK, which is a piece of art in front of the restaurant.
Getting a message tonight, and can't wait.

1 comment:

Nicole Laird said...

I hope the remaining visit with your mom goes really fast!!

Glad you had a great time with our fellow Tally ladies. Looks like so much fun!